Fall into Savings in Fennimore Promotion Sept. 24-27, 2020
The Chamber is sponsoring the “Fall into Savings in Fennimore” promotion the weekend of September 24-27 in conjunction with several other Fennimore events. The sales promotion is to encourage travelers to stop and shop on their way to apple orchards, harvest festivals, and other events.
Giant Pumpkin Growers Club
Join the Fennimore Area Giant Pumpkin Growers Club. The annual membership fee is only $25 and proceeds will support a local charity. Pumpkin weigh-off will be held during Heritage Days weekend, the last Sunday of September.
Other events in Fennimore that weekend include:
- Sept 27 – Heritage Day at Railroad Museum
- Sept 27 – Fennimore Doll & Toy Museum Fall Festival
- Sept 27 – FFA Pancake Breakfast, Memorial Building
- Sept 27 – FFA Alumni Farm Toy Tractor Show and Sale, Memorial Building
- Sept 27 – Giant Pumpkin Contest Weigh-Off, Hilltop Bar & Grill
For more information about any of the Chamber promotions or events, please contact the Promotions Coordinator, Linda Parrish, at 608-822-3599.
The Fennimore Area Chamber of Commerce Marketing is encouraging business owners and residents to decorate the city for fall. Be creative with cornstalks, pumpkins, gourds, scarecrows and fall items to make the city colorful and inviting for tourists and local residents.