Emergency: Dial 911
Address: 860 Lincoln Ave
Fennimore, WI 53809
Welcome to the Fennimore Police Department web page. We hope you find the documents present to be an informative introduction to the operation of the department and services we provide the Fennimore Community. Please visit us on Facebook for information regarding current department activities and arrests.
The Vision, Mission and Values statement below provides a summary of the guiding philosophies we use every day while on duty. Our Policy and Assessments page contains a descriptive operational plan, our complete policy manual and all fifteen performance assessment categories officers are expected to meet or exceed.
The contact form provides a convenient way to send a message to the department. We take seriously all constructive feedback received from the community and encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or comments you may have.
Christopher J. French
Fennimore Police Chief
Fennimore Police Department Officers
Chief French – email@example.com
Assistant Chief Dresen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Officer Roberts – email@example.com
Officer Lund – firstname.lastname@example.org
Officer Fecht – email@example.com
Officer Alvin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision, Mission, Value Statement
Vision (what do we want for the community)
- Maintain Fennimore as a safe community where people are free to raise families, build businesses and enjoy life free from the impact of excessive crime or disorder.
Mission (how are we going to achieve our vision)
- Actively support the protection of life, preservation of property and maintenance of order for the Fennimore Community.
Core Values (what ideas will heavily influence our operations)
- Community – Communicate and partner with Fennimore residents, businesses and civic groups to achieve our mission and maintain support.
- Crime Prevention- Reduce and deter crime through proactive policing and community awareness.
- Professionalism – Meet or exceed modern law enforcement practices and standards.
- Preparation – Actively train and prepare for success in all that we do.
- Integrity – Remain accountable to the same legal and ethical standards applied to the community.
- Productivity – Manage efficient and effective strategies to achieve our goals.
- Change – Evaluate current practices, look for ways to improve and remain open to new ideas.
- Dedication – Always maintain a positive attitude and commitment to duty.