RV Camping is available at the RV Parking Area of Oakwood Nature Park located just off U.S. Hwy 18 East on N Bronson Boulevard. The 45 acre Nature Park is open to the public free of charge and features native trees and wildflowers and more than 3 miles of walking trails.
- Overnight RV camper fee is $10 per day. A self registration system is available on the premises.
- Accommodates RVs up to 36 ft. in length
- Water available at restroom (approximately 400 ft.)
- Electric services include electric service for 3 RV spaces.
- One 50 amp (220 service)
- One 30 amp (110/single service)
- One 20 amp (110/single service)
- All trash and recyclables shall be disposed of in the appropriate containers.
- Waste dumping available at wastewater treatment plant located on HWY 61 South, (608) 988-6400.
- Available 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Sorry – Tent Camping is prohibited. Campfires allowed in designated areas only.
- Map to Oakwood Nature Park
RV Camping is on a first come, first serve basis, and the city will not take reservations. No person may camp in the camping area, and no camping unit shall remain for a period greater than 14 days, in a 28 day period. After 14 days, the camping unit must be removed, and camping party must vacate the camping area for at least 14 days before being eligible to return.
Public WiFi coming to Oakwood Park
Public WiFi is currently only available at Derek’s Field. Expansion to Oakwood Park is being worked on and will be implemented in the future.
The WiFi name is “OakwoodPublicWiFi” and there is no password needed to gain access.
- Public WiFi in the park is available everyday during normal park hours of 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
- This is free service provided by the City and maintained by volunteers. 100% up-time can not be guaranteed and the city does not have the resources to provide any technical support for connecting to and using this free service.
- A second access point is planned for Volunteer field in the near future to improve coverage between both ball diamonds.
- This is a pilot program to evaluate offering public WiFi on a broader scale in the City of Fennimore.
- The connection is filtered to prevent access to “Adult” content but no systems can prevent 100% coverage so parents/guardians should monitor their children’s use as they otherwise normally would.
We welcome you to our park facilities; we hope you enjoy your stay!