Revised Hours for Dwight Parker Library
Dwight Parker Library patrons are now able to visit the library with some limitations.
Library hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing. There is a limit to how many can be in the library at a time. Those needing to use the computer/internet please call to schedule a time 608-822-6294. Watch for new information as things change.
Please call the library, 608-822-6294 with questions.
Please visit our Facebook Page for latest updates.
Story hour this summer is being held virtually through our Facebook Page.
The library is closed on holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday afternoon, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving Day and following day, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day.
Library Board President: Trish Wood
Director: Cathy Smith
Children’s Librarian: Peggy Miles
A library card is issued free but a driver’s license or a Wisconsin ID is required. Cards are issued for a three year period.
For those interested in Genealogy, the Fennimore Room offers a special collection of Fennimore’s history, including the Fennimore Times indexed from 1889 to present. Fennimore’s history is also told in the book FENNIMORE THEN and NOW (Library of Congress #80-82548). Here are other ideas for researching Genealogy in the Fennimore area.
- Zinio for Libraries – access digital magazines
- BadgerLink– Wisconsin’s Online Library
- Ebsco – eBooks and online information resources
- Library eBook Accessibility Program (LEAP) – accessible eBooks for patrons with print disabilities
- Wisconsin Public Library Consortium – Wisconsin’s Digital Library
- Wisconsin Resource Sharing – search over 500 Wisconsin library catalogs
Education / Career Improvement
- BadgerLink – Learning Express Learning Centers – collections of web-based skill-building tools
- Cypress Resume – resume writing and support
- JOBS Emporium of SW Wisconsin – employment & career resources
- Mango Connect – world language learning center