Construction projects and trees on personal property that affect the city streets and utility services must have application forms approved by the city prior to implementation of any changes.
- Building Permit Application
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Construct Utility in ROW Permit Application
- Curb and Sidewalk Construction Application
- Demolition Application
- Driveway Permit Application
- Dumpster Placement Permit in Streets
- Rezoning Application
- Tree Planting Permit Application
- Tree Removal Application
- Tree Trimming Application
Please complete the application form(s) and return to the City office, 860 Lincoln Avenue, Fennimore, WI, 53809. Questions my be directed to the Department of Public Works, 608-822-6501 or email@example.com.
Construct Utility in ROW Permit App
The Fennimore Street and Utilities Departments requires each customer that needs to construct, repair or maintain a utility with associated work being done in the City right-of-way (ROW), needs to apply for a permit at least three days before starting work. All conditions of the permit will need to be met. There is no fee for the permit.