The Fennimore Utilities are locally owned and operated. Our office is located at:
860 Lincoln Ave.
Fennimore, WI 53809
Business Hours: Monday- Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Welcome to Fennimore!
We’re happy to be your new utility provider. Please print and submit the applicable form to establish service at your new residence or business.
Payments can also be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. The automatic payment plan will help you in several ways:
- Saves you time because there are fewer checks to write.
- Helps meet your commitment in a convenient and timely manner – even if you are on vacation or out of town.
- Maintains good credit – your payment is always on time and there are not lost or misplaced statements.
- Saves postage.
- Easy to sign up for, easy to cancel.
- Monthly bill charges are still sent for you to track your usage.
The automatic payment plan is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. To take advantage of this service, contact us and we’ll get you started. Or fill out the form and return it to the Fennimore Utilities office with a voided check. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently a Fennimore Utilities residential customer and you are moving out of the utility’s service area and are closing your account with Fennimore Utilities, you may submit the form below or call us at 608-822-6110, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Construct Utility in ROW Permit App
The Fennimore Street and Utilities Departments requires each customer that needs to construct, repair or maintain a utility with associated work being done in the City right-of-way (ROW), needs to apply for a permit at least three days before starting work. All conditions of the permit will need to be met. There is no fee for the permit.