For your convenience, here are some of the most frequently requested City Permit application forms, regulations and ordinances.
Permits & Applications
- Building Permit Application (use for Sheds, Decks, Porches, Fence and Signs)
- Conditional Use Permit
- Driveway Permit Application
- 21-Day Dumpster Permit
- Home Occupation Permit
- Large Assembly Form
- Memorial Building Usage Request Form
- Property Use Agreement- Parks and Ball Diamonds
- Public Records Request
- Sidewalk, Curb & Gutter Application
- Street Excavation Application
- Street Opening Application
- Temporary Storage Application
- Utility Service Application- Commercial
- Utility Service Application- Residential
Please contact Josh Copsey, the Building Inspector, for more information or questions regarding any of the above City Permits. 608-697-2905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadband Network Project Applications
The City of Fennimore has appointed the Director of Public Works as the single point of contact for all broadband project applications. We are still working on the final application form and will post it when done.
Director of Public Works
860 Lincoln Ave.
Fennimore, WI 53809